2007-01-24

O Regresso de Tróia

Where have I been?

I have been in Lisbon! :-)

And I loved it! I have declared myself lisboeta at heart.

Really.

I took a ton of pictures, including a lot of St. Jorge Castle, with its impressive views over the Tejo (in Latin, Tagus) river; Belem's Tower, which is really beautiful! (and we had a misty day, it was pretty magical watching the ships and the huge bridges slowly appear through the mist over the river...), I'll try to post some of them for your enjoyment...

I also enjoyed the Lisbon life (despite my relatively bad portuguese, I talked and chatted and... hehehe :-) and went shopping! FNAC, more exactly (in Spain we have celebrate a Christian festivity, I forgot which, in which Three Sage Mages went to Bethlem and gave little Jesus gifts, so we get gifts in this day (Jan. 5 through 6)--- I got some books in Portuguese as self-gifts :-) (actually, I managed my S.O. to gift them to me! hehehe... I gifted her a Portuguese Grammar Intro and Dictionary in exchange, which looked really fair to me, and it is)...

And I am currently reading (alongside several children tales in Irish and the Esperanto edition of La Ŝtona Urbo), O Regresso de Tróia, by Lindsay Clarke, which apparently is the second book about Troy by this author.

I didn't know this but as I already have several 'Illiad'-based HF novels, I thought I could enjoy an 'Odissey'-based one... :)

I also got other HF books, but I forgot, I'll let you know when I'm there...

And that's all, not a lot of time on Internet, actually... My novel (Revolt!, remember?) and a more intense and socially more travelling, real life isn't giving me a lot of time to follow blogs or anything else...

I'll keep you updated...

KALLISTI!

No comments: