2006-11-27

Problematic End of Nano

I'm still here, yep

Been working around the clock all the weekend and I'm some thousand words behind my wordcount. I'll try to recover, if my headaches allow my writing...

So far, I'm writing the Yaunâ track again (2 of 3) where Aristagoras runs away, Histiaeus arrives to bribe the Persians into a 'civil war', so to say, and the remaining Yaunâ cities join forces to stop the Persian advance on Miletos, which will conduct to the Battle of Leda, and the end of the Antithesis (the second part of the novel, the first part was the Hypothesis), which will nicely lead to the Synthesis until we arrive, yet again, to Marathon.

Will I get the mark for Nanowrimo? I dunno. I will surely do my best, despite de heavy workload I am currently having (to be true, I'm exhausted, but that won't stop me, only time will). And what next? Well, I will finish the novel draft, that's for sure, I'm enjoying it too much to stop now!

And that's all! Back to writing...

For those of you, my few, precious readers, that celebrate Thanksgiving in USA, a big goodwilling, and to the rest of the world, celebrate life as well, even if you are nanowriting!

KALLISTI!

No comments: